Project Tracker App
Project Tracking App is a full fledged minimal style iOS template that allows you to create an out of the box projects/time/tasks/meeting/you name it! kind of app tracking. Beautiful, clear and crisp, this minimal style app perfectly adheres to the KISS (Keep it Simple, Stupid) principle so that the user focus on the need-to-do without getting distracted by voluptuous graphics. With the Project Tracking template you can create iOS apps that are capable of tracking times for projects and for everyday life as well. This template is optimised for iOS 6 and 7 to be able to support everyone. Using the powerful Core Data to store projects, activities, histories so that you always have your data right in your pocket.
What you will get:
- Complete Xcode Objective-C source code
- Full and detailed documentation for every class, method and property that is used
- Photoshop (.psd) and Illustrator (.ai) files so that you can customise the design later
- Support if you are stuck anywhere in your new project while using our template
Track your time easily
With this template you will be able to track your activities wherever you are. This application is fully written in Objective-C using Xcode 5. Using Xcode you can further customise this template to your own liking, add new features, change the color/design of the app by the attached .psd file which contains the whole design of the app in a layered and user friendly organized way so it is really easy to know which and how to edit to get the perfect result.
Add, delete projects or groups
The app stores all the activities that you enter so that you can track anything. This template is using the powerful Core Data so that no matter what your objects are always there…until you delete your app from the device. Create groups easily, add new colors using the provided .plist file.
History, sorted by time and groups
Once you’re done with an activity, hit Stop and the app will save all the properties and values into a new History object. The application has a History screen with all your projects that you completed, sorted by daily in sections so you know what you have done on which days.
Separated delegate and datasource classes
You might say this template is the same as the Time Tracker app that we have here on ZappDesignTemplates.com, but it’s not. It is more complex, using MVC (Model-View-Controller) pattern more by dividing the Model, the View and the Controller into separate classes, to make it easier to maintain and/or modify.
What is included in this template?
- Xcode project written in Objective-C
- .PSD file to edit and customise the design of your app
- Full documentation to know what and where to change
- Sliced .PNG files in Retina (@2x) and non retina resolutions
- .PSD file that contains the icon of the app
- App Store ready
- Optimised for iPhone 3.5″ and 4″ screens
- Supports iOS 6 and 7
- Runs great on iPhone 3GS/4/4S, also on 5/5C/5S and some iPod touch devices too
- Custom or customised UI elements
- UI and UX created in Storyboard for easy modification
Where to go with this template?
Now that I have the template what can I do with it to make it custom, unique? I have no idea…
- Add sorting option for activities
- Add sorting option for history objects
- Add editing ability for history objects
- Add editing ability for projects and groups
- Add exporting option for histories to be able to export and send it to your Boss via email
- Add notifications
YES, full documentation
iPhone 3GS/4/4S and iPhone 5/5C/5S and also some iPod touch devices
iOS 6 and 7
3.5" and 4" (retina (@2x) and non retina)
|Written in Objective-C||