Manage your reminders with Reaminder. Create, edit or delete reminders, that help you not to forget certain things like Christmas or your mother’s birthday. Simply add a date, image, name to your reminder, and the app will calculate how many days, hours, minutes, seconds (even months and years) are left till the set reminder date. Create custom categories to sort your different reminders, for example add one for Family events, another one for Work, and maybe one for your wife related “tasks” etc.
What you will get:
- Complete Xcode Objective-C source code
- Full and detailed documentation for every class, method and property that is used
- Photoshop (.psd) and Illustrator (.ai) files so that you can customise the design later
- Support if you are stuck anywhere in your new project while using our template
Get this template to manage your reminders. Create categories to be able to better sort them, with a nice slide panel (credit goes to: https://github.com/gotosleep/JASidePanels) to hide the categories when you don’t need them. The project was built using Xcode 5 and it is fully written in Objective-C. In this template you’ll find a Photoshop .psd file to customise the design of the application, a full documentation so that you know which method or class to change in order to get the desired effect.
This template is using the powerful Core Data, so that your Reminder objects are always there, no matter what happens. It stores and gets your data fast so there’s no need for activity indicators or spinning wheels. You can add Reminders to different categories by adding an image – using either your device’s camera or your photos – defining a name/title for it, add a reminding date and a comment if needed. That’s all.
Create different categories for your Reminders so it is easier to sort them. Each Category is a separate object in Core Data and has a connection with Reminder objects, so when fetching the categories you’ll get the reminder objects as well, no need for complicated fetching or storing methods.
What is included in this template?
- Xcode project written in Objective-C
- .PSD file to edit and customise the design of your app
- Full documentation to know what and where to change
- Sliced .PNG files in Retina (@2x) and non retina resolutions
- .PSD file that contains the icon of the app
- App Store ready
- Optimised for iPhone 3.5″ and 4″ screens
- Supports iOS 6 and 7
- Runs great on iPhone 3GS/4/4S, also on 5/5C/5S and some iPod touch devices too
- Custom or customised UI elements
- UI and UX created in Storyboard for easy modification
Where to go with this template?
Now that I have the template what can I do with it to make it custom, unique? I have no idea…
- Add ability to add more than 1 picture to one reminder
- Add filtering option
- Add searching option
- Create Info and Help views according to your liking
- Add Settings view to the app
- Add counter label for categories to know how many reminders they have
YES, full documentation
iPhone 3GS/4/4S and iPhone 5/5C/5S and also some iPod touch devices
3.5″ and 4″ (retina (@2x) and non retina)
iOS 6 and 7
|Written in Objective-C||