Route Tracker app
NEW! Now available: this iOS app template in Swift !
The RouteTracker app is an iOS template with complete Xcode source code, photoshop design file (.psd) and detailed documentation like every other templates that we offer. With this app users can track their locations either on the bus, in their car, on foot or riding their bike, by using the CoreLocation framework to collect informations about their location. It also uses the powerful CoreData framework from Apple, to store all location data, so it is available every time, no internet connection is needed.
What you will get:
- Complete Xcode Objective-C source code
- Full and detailed documentation for every class, method and property that is used
- Photoshop (.psd) and Illustrator (.ai) files so that you can customise the design later
- Support if you are stuck anywhere in your new project while using our template
This real time GPS Route Tracker app for iphone is a fully working location tracker application which uses the iPhone’s built in GPS to locate the user providing location data to the app, which than saves all the related informations by the powerful Core Data framework. This app offers the following functionalities:
- locating user with CoreLocation framework
- storing user and location data with CoreData framework
- exporting location data to Parse.com
- presenting all locations in a tableView
- grouping CoreData location object by days
- exporting location objects in .GPX format
- changing the type of the map between: Satellite, Standard or Hybrid
- presenting the route on a map
- exporting the route via Email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Customize the App
This template comes with Photoshop and Illustrator files, so that you can easily customise or modify the look of your app. The Photoshop files are using layered layout, so you know easily which layer contains what and which button’s colour should be changed to get the right effect that you are looking for.
What is included in this Route tracker iOS app Template?
- Xcode project fully written in Objective-C
- .PSD file to edit and customise the design of your app
- Complete and detailed documentation to know what to change and where exactly
- .PSD file that contains the icon of the app
- App Store ready template source code
- Optimised for all iPhone screens
- Supports iOS 7+
- Runs great on every iPhone and iPod touch devices
- Custom or customised UI elements
- UI and UX created in Storyboard for easy modification
Where to go with this template?
Now that I have the template what can I do with it to make it custom, unique? I have no idea…
- Ability to open a .GPX file and present it on the mapView
- Show other people on the map who are biking/jogging/walking/driving around you
- Show POIs of surrounding area on the map
- Add login and registration
|Written in Objective-C|