People nowadays have become dependent on their smart phones. Besides texting, calling or email, most people enjoy the benefits of different apps on their phones. These apps provide convenience and are proven to be reliable for everyone. It’s surprising how people invent apps and make life easier for everyone. Whether you have an ios or android smart phone, apps are brings to life ease of access to entertainment and information. Developers and ad companies also gain profit with apps depending on its popularity.
What you need to become an app developer
- Learning programming skills
- Open mind to accept feedback
Basically there are two ways on how to become an app developer. First is to study programming and make it from scratch. Second option is to buy app templates ready made and learn how design and code are linked together (plus watch online tutorials).
Not everyone has the knack for programming. Codes, CSS, Java, Flash. Those words could be confusing and stressful for some. It could be overwhelming to learn and memorize the functions of each code. You must also know what platform is suitable for you. With this option you the answer on how to become an app developer means studying computer engineering. This means putting effort, time and most importantly money. Studying is beneficial if you want to learn more than just app developing.
Buying app templates
If you are a freelancer OR somebody in the learning process OR you just want to use some of your spare time to learn creating iOS apps, this is the ideal way on how to become an app developer. Let’s face it, studying computer engineering is time consuming and burns the bank book. Nowadays, the internet has a wide collection of tutorials on how to learn creating an app right in your own home.
Our Zapps are basically full fledged apps that you can use for a variety of different apps. They have Xcode sample progect, PSDs, PNGs and full documentation that can help you start right ahead with your projects, even if you are just starting to learn how to become an app developer. You zapp the template that has functionalities for your desired app, you could then edit and customize buttons, banners and contents to suit your liking. It’s much easier AND much LESS TIME consuming compared to making it from scratch.
Advantages of buying app templates
- You could save time and money in building apps
- Beginners can easily learn programming. (Graphics link with Xcode can be seen. Etc)
- There are a wide variety of templates to choose from
- Just like in making your own, templates are still highly customizable
Tips on how to become an app developer
- Practice. Practice indeed makes you get closer and closer to perfection. In order to produce a polished and classy looking app, you must practice your designing and coding skills. People notice the well constructed apps more.
- Focus. As a beginner, choose one specific niche you want to develop in. Start small. Start in your areas of interest. This would make it easier for you to develop. Make your name in one specific niche then venture out to others.
- Think of practicality and use. People would not download or buy apps that show no significant use. Think of something that most people need in their daily lives.
Zapp for your iOS app template for iPhone now and start your project before somebody else snaps your idea!